Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank you Craig and your list.

I just love me an old locker basket filled with flowers!


This flower garden, make that hosta garden... will look much better next year, once these divided hostas have a chance to grow in place, but it's already looking better thanks to Craig's List, where I was able to line the garden with rocks... for free!

That's right, for free. A family had ripped out a front porch that had a stone foundation and were giving the rocks away!

I know I shouldn't put so much stock in material things, but a home is really more than that. Mine makes me so happy when I drive up to it and my smile has gotten even wider with the addition of some free rocks!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that...some people have the best luck with Craig's List...you clearly are one of them! My sister bought some wonderful old leather straps from someone a while back and made some very cool market bags. I only ever seem to find run down furniture!

TLC said...

Really great Rene!