Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ahh, the Possibilities

Not many people would get excited to see the table below, but I am not most people.
In this modest little table, I saw the realization of a project that I've had on my mind for several months.
I'm pretty happy with the results and I think the pooches are too.
You see, our Jack Russell, Buddy, is a problem child and is not allowed on the furniture (aggression control measure.) So, I made him a nice bed, but the problem was that our little dachshund, Shamus, is also a problem child and he always takes Buddy's bed. I'm hoping this new bed will satisfy both these needy little creatures.
I know it's aesthetics satisfy me.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Love this & blogged about it-so clever!

amanda said...

WAY TOO CUTE! I can't believe how cute those dogs look on it, too. Its probably a good thing that Buddy is such a good-looking dog!

That looks really great!

Karli @ RockyBella said...

This is the cutest idea ever, I might just steal it. I'm a doxie owner too! My babies need a bed like this.

Paws To Admire said...

This is absolutely brilliant! I'm always looking for ways to make my dogs new beds and this one is awesome! I may have to steal this idea! (But I'll be sure to link back to this post if I do!) Thanks so much for sharing!

MISS B said...

So cute, please update if it works!!!

Brittany said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Kammy said...

I love this ! My animals are spoiled too -come over for a visit and you will see - even our barnyard critters :o)
Kammy

hjn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is so adorable!! I love how they sit there!!! Makes me smile!
Mama Holli

Unknown said...

May I ask how did u hang up the curtain?

Unknown said...

Love it

Unknown said...

Love it