Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome

When the CSN Stores contacted me about doing a review for their company, I thought, "What? Little old me?" and then I thought, "Why not?"

The hardest part was picking something to review. You see, CSN offers a large variety of items from barstools to baby items and gardening to home decor.

We had a very tired doormat at our front door, so I thought it was time for a replacement. I selected this beautiful indoor/outdoor rug called Safavieh Courtyard. I had a friend visiting, when it arrived, and she couldn't believe I was going to put it outside, "That's too nice to put outside, would it work in your kitchen?"

It was tempting, but since I had picked it out to go at the front door, I decided to stick with that plan, but I may just have to order another one for my kitchen. (CSN has about a gazillion indoor/outdoor rugs to choose from ranging from $19.95 to $244.95) We'll have to see how it holds up, but so far, I think I'm in love.

The only drawback to the rug is that it looks so good that it reminds me that I have to repaint the threshold.

1 comment:

amanda said...

I love it! I would've been tempted to keep that baby inside too...

your front entryway looks so inviting!