Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I was going to ...

...do a better job of updating my blog in the new year, but I've already failed at that. Oh well, here goes my second blog post of 2012.
I recently and finally put artwork up in Jack's room after painting it last spring. What can I say, I don't like to rush things.


Here's a few projects I did for his room that I really liked. I used an old book to make a shelf, after seeing the idea on Pinterest. Also, I used an old, plastic dinosaur toy to make a lamp for his room. It was a really inexpensive project. 

I got the toy at a thrift store for 50 cents, the lamp was from a garage sale for $1. I basically just had to disassemble the light a little bit, spray paint the dino, drill a hole and viola I have new lamp.


Pin It

1 comment:

TLC said...

Love the room Rene!